Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Sartorialist Files: John Varvatos S/S 2010


I have been a big John Varvatos fan since the day I bought my first pair of John Varvatos x Converse sneakers. Here is the latest output from the Rock driven designer. I am definitely a fan of the masculine, all-black duffel bag, the sneakers not so much but meh I've seen a lot better from Mr. Varvatos. Actually I renege on my previous statement about the sneakers I actually like the green and white ones upon second review. What are your thoughts? The black or white sneakers?



1) John Varvatos Canvas Star Player Oxford Sneakers - Great spring option, the black are available in leather with contrasting stitching. Like I said above, the green and white are my favorite and they are available in canvas.


2) John Varvatos Murray Duffle - Available in canvas or goat skin options, each with “crinkle finish”, the bag caught my eye with strong yet subtle contrasts in material, color and texture. The construction looks to be top-notch as well.

Via: Selectism

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment