Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot *UPDATED*


Hmm here is the Official LV birthday music spot...tunes that have officially been endorsed by my 25 years on this Earth on this day March 19th, 2010.

Reverse Cowgirl - T-Pain (this will be the strippers anthem for the next few months damn how I would love to be in Magic City now)


Rollacosta - Robin Thicke featuring Estelle (This track is a definite banger)


Back Back - Juvenile (Damn I miss Cash Money)


Beamer, Benz or Bentley - Lloyd Banks featuring Juelz Santana (won't even lie I never checked for Lloyd Banks like that but for my birthday can someone secure me that red Louis Vuitton cardigan?? DYLAN!!)


Mirror - Monica (Monica's follow-up single to "Everything to Me" from her upcoming album Still Standing. This one was produced by Jim Jonsin


Prowler 2 - Ski Beatz feat. Jean Grae, Jay Electronica, Joell Ortiz, and Mos Def (I saw the line-up and heard Jean's verse and had to add this shit..FIYAH)


Childish Games - Consequence feat Asher Roth


Plastic Beach - Gorillaz (New music and new album on the way from your favorite animated band thats not really a band in the traditional sense...when was the last time they did an interview)


LV

No comments:

Post a Comment