Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Rogues Gallery A/W 2010


Here are some cool new looks from the nautically inspired brand Rogues Gallery. There is a cool and classic, laid-back sensibility I get whenever I see some Rogues Gallery pieces. Yachters, beach lovers and captains would be right at home in some Rogues Gallery. Its like the designers create quality pieces without taking themselves too seriously and as such we are privy to pieces that are practical, clean and very well-executed. Pieces that can take you from a day on the beach straight to a night out on the town with some friends.

I am digging all the pieces in this new collection and I usually don't say that. I can work each and every piece into my wardrobe easily.

Nice

Via: Selectism








No comments:

Post a Comment