Friday, March 19, 2010

Cloud Grier: 9 Times for the COMEBACK!I


Been gone for a minute now I'm back with the jumpoff! *Ducks tomatoes*

Hey people I've been busy! BUT in celebration of thes long overdue writeup....all you gals out there get a looong post. So let's start off with the face:


1)Ladies how many times do you search for a cool alternative to the expensive beauty buys? I too sometimes stand in Sephora wondering if I should replace my grossly expensive mascara or take the low road. Well CoverGirl has solved our problems by creating a website that matches your favorite beauty products to it's CoverGirl equivalent....genius. Check it out at www.covergirl.com/stand-up-for-beauty



2) Ciara is the new face of Adidas and it looks like they've stepped their fashion game way up/ I especially love this number called the |Dance Sweater| in stores now:




3) Now for the jewels! www.LacebyTanoya.com has come up with innovative 'earlaces' created by a young model who pegs them as necklaces that hang from your ear. YOu may have spotted ALicia Keys rocking them in her spread for Giant magazine. SO what do you think? Would you rock em?




So lets move on to the feet. Michetti Daniele Patch and Suede Sandals are uber sexy and detailed and for only *coughs* $830 they're yours!


Tatalalicious that's all for now! I promise to visit more often :)

via: Highsnobette, The Life Files, NecoleBitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment