Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot: Diggy Simmons


One WORD: DYLAN! Yall hear my lil dude Diggy just slayed half of your favorite rappers out right now and who have long since hung up the mic? I know Jojo Simmons (Diggy's big brother) is somewhere mad as hell that Team Blackout never even went Multi-Linoleum. Diggy slayed Nas' Made You Look beat DEAD with his song Flow Stoopid!! I haven't seen a music video that clean in a minute...PROPS

Good look to the young homey and hope he stays on his grind, he comes from a great musical line so I expect nothing but the best from one of my favorite young Sartorialist, YF&FD folks and bloggers..

Check out Diggy's Mixtape: HERE

Props

Via: Necole Bitchie

LV

Diggy - Made you look Freestyle (Flow Stoopid) from Diggy Simmons on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment