Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Video Spot: Lady Gaga feat Beyonce |Telephone|


Damn after months of screen shots leaks, delayed video dates and countless webpages dedicated to its discussion Lady Gaga finally released the video for 'Telephone'. At 9 minutes and some change I won't even lie when I say that I was HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED
! I was expecting so much out of the video with all the hype and them getting the Pussy Wagon from my boy Quentin Tarantino - it was a snooze fest. Beyonce does not look right doing Gaga choreography. It was a very Gaga video which means RANDOM AS ALL HELL and that is really not Bey's forte. Yeah I did not get the whole thing at ALL. I noticed the subtle femme fatale and Tarantino references throughout but yeah I am not a fan of this video at all...


Check it



Behind the Scenes to Explain the concept...OHHHHHHHHHHHH (cues The More You Know)


What do you guys think??

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment