Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot *UPDATED*

Hmmm one week and some change before my birthday and I don't feel any older, no gray hairs yet but I expect that all to change by the time summer gets here. Anyway here are some songs I have been blasting lately.

Billionaire - Travis McCoy featuring Bruno Mars (The Gym Class Heroes has decided to put his band aside for a minute to bless us with this dope new track entitled 'Billionaire' featuring Bruno Mars...I'm digging it yall know I get on my ROCK shit every now and again)


I'm Back - T.I. (T.I.'s first single after getting out of the slammer...standard T.I. fare)


Right to Remain - Dru Hill (damn Sisqo still singing??)


Ribbon - Mariah Carey featuring the Dream and Ludacris (Its a shame how poorly Mariah's album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" did on the charts but here is a new single from her re-packaged Duets/Remix album entitled Angel's Advocate)



Under Construction - Solange (Man I really love this chick she's charted her own course totally opposite of her sister Beyonce.)


La La Means Love - Steph Jones (This guy is pretty talented his remake of Little Drummer Boy went kinda hard, he's definitely an artist to watch)


Addicted to Love - Dallas Austin feat Alex C (so proud of my girl Alex representing for the Bahamas official!!! Big ups to her and Dallas for doing this dope new video, make sure yall hit her up on Twitter @Alex_242)


LV

No comments:

Post a Comment