Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Dunhill Pens


Hmm I think this might be the first time that I have featured pens on here but hey why not? Every baller that signs checks owns at least one dope pen by Dunhill or Mont Blanc so I said since I have aspirations to ball lets take a look at some pens that are worthy of signing a check or five.


First up from the Limited Collection by Dunhill is the Sentryman Rollerball wrapped in a mix of meteorite (Yes, real meteorite) and crushed black diamonds for a unique look. Man did you hear how DYLAN that combination is METEORITE on some outer space shit and black diamonds??


The next item that takes the pen game to a whole new level is the Sidecar Revolette pen in a ruthenium plated brass skeleton that showcases an 20s and 30s art-deco inspired pattern. I guess writing no longer has to be confined to your standard fountain or Bic pen huh??

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??

Via: AcquireMag

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment