Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cloud 10 Remembers The Notorious B.I.G.


Arguably (I would like to STRESS arguably) the greatest rapper to ever pick up a microphone and lace a beat with some witty, intricate rhymes Cloud 10 would like to remember Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G. bka Biggie Smalls. It has been 13 years today since that ill-fated night in Los Angeles when the vehicle Christopher was traveling in was riddled with bullets striking him four times in the chest and claiming the life of one of raps most prolific emcees. The killer is still at large and they may have taken him away in the physical but his music remians. Biggie (only 24 years old at the time of his untimely death) left behind not only a family but also a legacy that many people will never ever forget.



Lets remember one of Brooklyn's Finest!!

I have been rapping Juicy all day long and listening to Biggie since I proclaimed today #BiggieTuesday on Twitter!!

Juicy


17 Years old raw and hungry as hell!!


Where Brooklyn At Freestyle


Nasty Girl


Mo Money, Mo Problems


Warning


Notorious Thugs


One More Chance


R.I.P May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment