Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: The Gentlewoman Magazine


Hmmm I think I am going to side with the folks over at Selectism when they pegged 'The Gentlewoman' as a magazine to watch. In a sea of glossy, often times repetitive magazine market The Gentlewoman looks to carve out a niche and identity all on its own. I have not had a chance to look at the magazine or read its big brother magazine Fantastic Man but just from the scans available it looks pretty dope. I say it looks pretty dope and blog about it because I get that Gentlemen feel but for women when I look at the simplicity, and nuanced aesthetic. Its not glossy or over the top just basic and to the point which makes it the epitome of a Gentlewoman. Keep your eyes peeled for when it finally hits news stands!

Via: Selectism

LV






No comments:

Post a Comment