Saturday, June 11, 2011

PR Day parade "Sazon" Dunks!!!














Another favorite time of year for me is June..the beginning of summer, HOT97 Summer Jam, and the National Puerto Rican Day Parade!!! This year I wanted to take it to another level with the kicks and decided not to do a flag, but something else within spanish culture that everyone could easily identify and appreciate..Sazon Dunks!!! I even used the shoebox to design the pair's own float like the ones everyone loves along the parade route! Yesterday was the pre-parade 116th St. festival in Harlem, so I took them out with me and they were an immediate hit with everyone! I was going to wear them today at the parade, but have decided to showcase them again and wear them later..if you would like to order a pair of my "Sazon" Dunks or any custom sneakers, call the FETTi Footline at 718-514-5667

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I have to get these for my boyfriend. How much?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone want a pair of nike shoes and the ones who did get a pair were especially lucky.http://www.sportshoestyle.com
    nike free rn flyknit Black white
    nike free rn flyknit moonlight black
    nike free rn flyknit dark gray black

    ReplyDelete