Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: (For My Ladies) YSL x Net-a-Porter


Ladies I know yall will thank me for this one...although I can't take any credit for this one I think Grier was supposed to include this in her last post. These shoes you should just wear these with nothing else on. That is all I have to say about it, these are some SEXY ass shoes make sure your toes look good though. Yves Saint Laurent has created a special shoe for online company Net-a-Porter.



"Exclusive to our beloved Net-a-porter are these stunning magenta colored sandals in the iconic YSL Tribute Platform silhouette . This platform sandal is in such high demand , there is even a limit as to how may you can by on saks.com"


These bad boys retail for $995 though so get your money right!

Via: Highsnobette

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment