Friday, March 5, 2010

Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: The BK Ark Burger


Wow my capillaries, veins and arteries immediately began to descend upon themselves while I was viewing this picture. They should call this the Burger King Coronary! Your doctor will shake his damn head at you and love you for the extra business you will bring him. So will that broad Jenny Craig and Slim Fast you guys brave and crazy enough to try this will have both companies counting straight to the bank. Noah's Ark burger consists of two of every kind of patty BK has to offer: beef, veggie, chicken and fish, plus bacon. ERM that's just downright Neesha nasty to me..sorry man. That is way too much meat. Josh actually BOUGHT one for a whopping $19.81 and actually ate it on the video below...SMGDH!!!

Excuse me while I go and drink a Pepto, Immodium, Tums combination shot. I wanna poot and stuff just looking at it.

Via: Geekologie

LV




No comments:

Post a Comment