Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Bugatti 16 C Galibier


First things first! If this were my luxury moving suite aka my fresh whip no one would be allowed to wear shoes or eat any Popeye's, shawarmas or anything else messy, greasy or crumbly. Yes this Bugatti 16 C Galibier would bring the BOUGIE and BRAND NEW out of me but I would still give some of you folks a ride...I guess. The price of the new Galibier has yet to be determined (you know that means if you don't pull a couple bank heists you can only oogle the car with the rest of us) but I must say with the exception of the back of the car the car looks exquisite. Do you see the palatial, handsomely ornate interior? I am trying to figure out a nice name for that interior color? How about toasted cashew?

According to Uncrate "Its engine will boast the same 8.0-liter W-16 architecture as the Veyron, but will employ two superchargers in place of the two-door's quad-turbos; other features will include dramatic LED-laden headlights and taillights, a unique dual-opening hood, a main "spine" running the length of both the exterior and interior, an eight-speed automatic transmission, eight individual tailpipes, and a luxurious, yacht-worthy interior."

I think I may just buy one and live in it, EFF a house!

Via: Uncrate

LV



No comments:

Post a Comment