Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cloud 9 Status: Whisky Tango Foxtrot (WTF): Autum Heretic


The fact that I immediately got visions of Paul Bearer, that creepy ass entrance MUSIC he and the Undertaker had on WWF and a hearse means this entire Autum Heretic couch gets a HELL TO THE NAWL with a side of WTFlocka?!?! 

When I saw this Autum Heretic couch I thought I had teleported to Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's personal dungeon catalogue.  That's the only way to explain why that girl - who clearly isn't about that mortal life - is lounging harder than a mug in a reclaimed coffin! Legs just hanging.. STRAIGHT CHILLING!  Is this what Satan and Marilyn Manson use to outfit their condos??


"Autum have designed a couch, but not just any couch. They've taken an 18 gauge steel coffin and created the Heretic ($4,500), a rather stunning piece of furniture that is appropriately murdered out in a black on black color scheme. Limited run of 3."

Sooooooooooo you spooked out as yet?? If every time  I sit in this chair I feel like smoke will creep out from random vents, bats will fly by and this damn song will play the whole time...

Via: Acquire

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment