Monday, February 28, 2011

Cloud 10's New Music Video Spot: Lady Gaga - Born This Way

See what I mean yo??

I really need to have a stern word with Lady GaDAMNIDOTHEMOSTALLTHETIME's pusher because the shit she is on was cultivated on the former planet that had its whole KUFI snatched and cunt punted: Pluto.   Did yall see that opening montage? I'm tired of being high and not even signing up as a apart of an experiment..
Yeah....

I swear The Cell and Donnie Darko's creators/directors could not do enough LSD laced with PCPs and a sprinkle of spray paint to equate Lady Gaga's creative, diabolical juices.  My head hurt and I feel like I just skipped a couple of stones off of Cloud 12, 13 and 18. I'm too old for this shit man, Gaga's birthing ambiguous gobs of matter that look like brains. I SAID FUCK SCHOOL!! Can we get Gaga's dealer on 60 Minutes, Larry King's old show or Oprah??






WHAT DID YOU THINK? POST YOUR THOUGHTS!! 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment