Monday, February 7, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Khloe and Lamar - Unbreakable


LOL these two, I fuggs with em as a couple... TEAM INTERRACIAL! Oh yall didn't know that was a team too?  Well if we can have a Team Follow Back and Team Natural fuck it Interracial Couples can get together and formulate a team too.  I may fugg with them as a couple but that's where the buck ends, now I'll reserve ALL (a smidgen) JUDGEMENT until I smell this unisex excuse of  fragrance but the last time I fugged with unisex fragrance I got mad like Precious being cut off at Golden Corral.

Unisex fragrance conjures images of CK: One and I hate that shit with the passion of 12 Glen Beck's at a Democratic conventions.. Khloe and Lamar's Unbreakable is obviously being touted as a lead-up to their new E! Reality show what better way to create some buzz??

Anyway I wonder how this will go over with the Lakers, they got my homey Lamar looking like an extra in Black Swan: Tyler Perry Edition... Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Lakers locker room..

#KhloeandLamarsperfumesmellslike Fried Chicken and Miracle Whip

#KhloeandLamarsperfumesmellslike Homeo & Juliet

#KhloeandLamarsperfumesmellslike Jungle Fever and cucumbers

Add some more creative #KhloeandLamarsperfumesmellslike in the comments section or on Twitter!!




Via: Necole Bitchie

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment