Monday, February 21, 2011

Cloud 10 Status (FOR MY LADIES): Beyonce Keeps Winning in Christian Louboutin


Ladies, I know you've been having mild heartaches at Beyonce's expense the past two weeks, my Twitter blew up when folks spotted Bey at the All-Star Game in some red-bottoms. Turns out you guys weren't alone since I found the homey Necole Bitchie talking about the shoes too, I don't know what it but a sexy pair of heels on a woman yo... Below are pictures of Bey in the turquoise version of them.

Red bottoms or not man Bey just looks SMANGABLE in these pumps.  These pumps in particular are the Christian Louboutin Daffodile Platform Pump... Yall see the arch in Bey's feet man? CLAWD! I feel seduced for some reason!! GOOD JOB BEY AND CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!



 Via: Necole Bitchie

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment