Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Draught Dry Goods

Phone Case: $120... Caught my attention!!

I will be the first to admit I am a sucker for well-crafted, handmade goods that have a rich yet very vintage and rustic feel to them.  Draught Dry Goods seem to be a brand that's all about simplicity and style without the added fluff.  I know my best buddy Hide would love these products seeing as though he's even more of a stan for handmade products than I am. 

Anyway, Draught Dry Goods specializes in not only leather goods but also finely crafted canvas bags, satchels and the like!  Their camera straps, wallets and phone holders are what really caught my eye though.  The prices are reasonable also, for under $100 you can get a pretty dope wallet or phone case! Make sure to visit their website Draught Dry Goods. 


The camera strap retails for $95.00

Are you impressed??

Via: Selectism 

LV




 Click Read More for More Prices and Products!!


Key Wallet - $85.00


Leather Eyewear Case - $95.00

Card Carry - $75.00


Bespoke Belt - $100

No comments:

Post a Comment