Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cloud 10's New Music Spot: Kanye West (featuring EVERYONE) - All of the Lights


Oh man my favorite song of 2010-2011 has finally gotten the video from Hype Williams and Kanye West.  I wanted to list everyone who contributed vocals to this track but I didn't have time to chronicle everyone who's ever recorded a song before.

No those people besides Rihanna and Kid Cudi did not appear in this video.  Alicia Keys and Elton John's vocals feautre prominently though, the video is simple enough but opens with the very poignant instrumental to 'All of the Lights' showcasing a little girl in an area that resembles the projects.  The main track then comes in with reckless abandon as Kanye's horn and drum heavy intro prep us to be melodically inspired.  Lights and lots of em are the star of this video, along with Rihanna's titties. YES LORD.... anyway this song will be played at my wedding so whomever I marry, you're on NOTICE!!

Tooties stole the show!!!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is in stores now!! GO GET IT!



LV

No comments:

Post a Comment