Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cloud 9 Status: Whisky Tango Foxtrot (WTF): Sperry x Band of Outsiders 'Sasquatch'

Is there an Abominable Snowman Appreciation Convention coming up that I didn't know about?  That's one of the 3 places in life (yes all of life).  Sperry and Band of Outsiders, if this isn't the most blatant EFF YOU to P.E.T. that I have ever seen and I love seeing P.E.T.A get riled up. 

When the fugg is it ever THAT COLD for you to have your feet covered up in a ball of fur doe? I understand a little bit of trim to compliment your shoe but sir.. Aesthetically these aren't even easy on the eyes, really they just look sloppy as hell!!

Good thing they may never see the light of day! Just for show folks, we can breathe a sigh of relief because I know some 'unique' minded individuals would've RAN with these. 




SO WOULD YALL WEAR THESE OUT??

Via: Selectism 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment