Monday, January 10, 2011

Cloud 10's New Music Video Spot: Kanye West & Jay-Z - H.A.M.


The mysterious single art dropped and immediately whispering about the Illuminati began to grow into a steady mumble but folks like myself SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN QUICK!! Anyway H.A.M (which stands for Hard As A Motherfucker) dropped today 1.11.11 (quiet you conspiracy zealots) just dropped as the lead single from Yeezy and Hov's joint album 'Watch The Throne'

Honestly guys, I ride for Roc Nation/Yeezy and Hov but this Lex Luger produced track left me feeling lukewarm.  I like the concept of the beat but I'm not entirely sold.  Hov's verse was good, Yeezy was...ehhhh sounds like his heart is still in My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.  I hope 'Watch The Throne' offers up hotter shit than this because they could've dropped this as a buzz single or something.

Just my 2 cents doe...



LV


No comments:

Post a Comment