Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cloud 10's New Music Spot


Hot tracks left and right this week for your auditory enjoyment from Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Snoop, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, J. Cole, J. Lo and more... 

S&M (Remix) Rihanna featuring J.Cole (This knocks extra hard and the Colest mofo out of Fayettnam is a nice addition to this track)
 

Roman's Revenge (Remix) featuring Lil Wayne (Lil Wayne was a nice addition but Slim Shady still carries the crown)

Roman's Revenge (Remix) featuring Busta Rhymes (I think I like Busta's spazz heavy style on this better than Weezy)

That Good - Snoop Dogg featuring Wiz Khalifa (Although I denounce the glamorization of marijuana abuse this jam knocks...)

On The Floor - J.Lo featuring Pitbull (I guess J.Lo is serious about still doing this singing thing huh?  Anyway if she likes it.. I love it yo!) 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment