Monday, January 10, 2011

Cloud 10's New Music Spot: Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me


I can't discriminate against the type of music I put  on here, bad or good.  I mean Britney Spears lost her umph the moment she went and messed with Neecie from Moesha's baby daddy.  Like I have never been a fan of Britney but she was a bonafide Pop Star back in the day now... I just see her as another over-produced, mass-marketed entertainer that really has no talent anymore.

I think Britney just lost her mojo along the way because she was never a great singer, a capable dancer but now she can't lay claim to either of those strengths.  Anyway check out the new track that follows Pop music's current recipe of a pinch of house, a dash of trance and heavy on the dance beat.  My  homey Ricky over at Bark + Bite says that according to Brit's people this isn't the final version.  Uh how much more Auto-Tune can one put on a track??






Via: Bark + Bite Blog

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment