Friday, January 28, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Dunhill Carbon Fiber Wallet


I swear life is just getting fancier and fancier by the day, Dunhill has developed a very sleek wallet made of carbon fiber that requires your finger print to gain access to the wallet.  -cues Ooohs and Aaaahs-

Let's discuss a few of the features: "The carbon fiber makes the wallet durable and light and only the fingerprint of the holder will make it possible to open the wallet. Also the wallet is equipped with a Bluetooth connection and battery life is estimated at 3 weeks."

I pray to Wall Street Jesus sitting in a Brioni suit that after 3 weeks I will still have access to my muffugging MONEY! I mean right now my debit cards are merely decorating my wallet (I need a new one btw) but, I digress, Dunhill fix that soon man!  How about a solar panel?

Via: Highsnobiety

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment