Monday, November 15, 2010

The Sartorialist Files: Norse Projects Loro Piana Wool Down Jackets


Sigh, can I win the lottery or get lucky and the government accidentally forward me 5,000 or something?  Man I would do a lot of CRAZY ISH right now for a heather grey wool down jacket.  Just for the days when I don't feel like wearing my black Nylon down coat, I would prefer something a bit more luxurious and subdued.  This bad boy by Norse Projects is pretty much THE DEFINITION of what I want!  I know Club Monaco will have one similar for roughly $700 because they like to use cashmere on their subdued ass clothing -nice but way too subdued to justify the price- #anywaydoe.  I didn't see a price tag for this but I wanted to post it just to give you an idea of how you can switch it up in style this winter!! 

"They have a “water repellent treatment and exclusive hydrophilic membranes that are water resistant transpiring and windproof. All zippers are gun metal 8mm RiRi zippers.” Available in dark navy & Heather grey."

Via: Selectism 

LV



No comments:

Post a Comment