Friday, November 26, 2010

Cloud 10's 1st Annual #ThePlate Turkey Day Edition Competition


Well slap me down and call me Anna Mae, I never thought that when I proposed a #ThePlate Contest (see the ORIGINAL PLATE HERE) for Thanksgiving 2010 I never thought that there would be so many delusional cooks/food recipients in the world.  Some of you need to just focus on eating, getting ethnic fatigue and letting that tryptophan do its fugging job! Twit Picking your down the fugg trodden plates that left many of us scratching our heads as to what it was actually supposed to be was not a good look AT ALL!!

1) I just wanna know if that's shricken loaf in the top right (I think this was Lupe Fiasco's pride and joy of a plate btw....) I bet this was a healthy alternative gone wrong, why is it so many puke palette colors doe?


2) Honey Ham!?!?! This shit looked like a fire grilled Nerf Ball... FUGG OUTTA HERE!

3) The tag said Cajun Ham... Yeah I thought Gary Coleman had came back from the dead to get his grub on...

4) This plate aint so bad actually.... I think this was Lupe's plate.. Save for that brick ass excuse of a CORN BREAD! Ionno who's plate it was up there in that case but that ish looked nastier than Kate Gosselin's post birth belly..

5) The Cheesecakes!?! I aint seen that much crack since the Plumber Convention of 82'..  More crack than an urban, predominantly black neighborhood in the suburbs of DC during the Ronald Reagan era.  The lady who posted these got real salty too talking about WE DON'T KNOW OUR WAY AROUND A KITCHEN LET ALONE HOW TO BAKE A CHEESECAKE...Oh

6) Someone pass them elbow pasta a life preserver because THEY SWIMMING AND DROWNING!! Fugg you going posting this soupy, liquidy, extra moist ass excuse for some Mac and Cheese? 


7)  Her dressing/stuffing/ground up cow manure with raisins added! I just want folks to know that WE'SE FREE NAH, we don't have to eat slave food anymore.. Just an F.Y.I doe.



Which one do you think was #THEPLATE Thanksgiving Edition??

No comments:

Post a Comment