Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: 'How To Be a Man' by Glenn O'Brien


I think every man  needs to not only embrace chivalrous but also how to be a chivalrous sartorialist.  Glenn O'Brien has been the style guy over at GQ for over 30 years so his words of wisdom should be trusted.   I would so take Mr. O'Brien's job as Style Guy over at GQ; I mean 30 years later and he still shells out nuggets of relevant advice about how to be the best man you can be.  I would probably add a chapter about how to get a girl but I trust the words and wisdom of Mr.  Style himself.  Maybe we can collaborate on a future book.  I shelled out some sagely advice today, ironically, about being a well to do man in 2010.

Its all about style and confidence gents, its not hard and its not impossible!

You can Pre-Order your book over at Amazon although it won't be available until April 2011.

Via: Selectism 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment