Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reebok EasyTone Freestyle Hi Hybrid

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.  It did.

Reebok decided to fuse the legendary Freestyle with their EasyTone - which claims to tone your booty and thighs as you go about your business.  I'm generally a extremely positive-minded person who was raised with the "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothin' at all" mentality.  However, when it comes to particular issues such as animal cruelty, racism and wack kicks, I refuse to remain silent.  I think these are just awful.

Okay, well I'm actually feeling the gold and black zebra print and fur collar but they lose me with the EasyTone sole.  The hybrid is available in 3 colourways:


Would you rock these?

via Highsnobette

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete