Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot:


Here's some new music from some of your favorite artist and up and comers!!  Enjoy your weekend and big big big BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT to my mother Deborah, my best buddy Hidétake and my baby cuz Shanee Roshana love yall and enjoy your day for me!!


Beast Mode - B.O.B (I had to clean my ear out right quick to make sure I was listening to the same B.O.B who was singing about Airplanes and stuff.. HE'S KINDA NICE)


FTW - Emilio Rojas featuring Killer Mike (This dude made my ears perk up, he's NICE I gotta check out some more of his stuff Emilio Rojas huh??)


They Wanna Know - Faith Evans feat Ras Kass (Man I'm just happy to hear Faith making music again)


Classic (One Shot) - Rah Digga (DID YALL SEE WHO'S NAME I JUST TYPED?!!? RAH FUGGING DIGGA!! Rah was so nice back in the day yo when she held it down with the Flipmode Squad!! Ahh boy memories)


Welcome Home Weezy ( I thought the Wayne stans would appreciate me saying that....)

EXCLUSIVE!!! INSIDE OF LIL WAYNE's PRIVATE PARTY from DERICK G on Vimeo.

Mr. Kodak - T.I.  (This thumps!!)


LV

No comments:

Post a Comment