Friday, September 24, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: The Phreshman Class Issue of Stylezine


It gives me the utmost pleasure to present to you my loyal readers the September Issue of Stylezine Magazine!!  This is the first time my section Cloud 10 will be featured as a regular contributor!!  The new issue features interviews with Bahamian rapper RAPP Quelle and photographer Lyndah Wells as well as your usual Kicks, Fashion, Beauty, Music sections!!!  I was so proud to read it and hear all the great responses to the article from my family, friends and even the artist Diego Gravinese wrote to me after I wrote him to inform of the article.


That just made this journey from being a blogger to a quasi journalist/writer even more special for me.  I hope you guys get a chance to check out the Magazine and let me know what you think!

-LV-

No comments:

Post a Comment