Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot


First time in a while I actually get to compile a decent music post with different artists.   This week will feature new music from of course Kanye West, Bruno Mars, Nelly.

Grenade - Bruno Mars (I'm really feeling this track right here, damn that's some hard love right there!!)


Liquor Store Blues - Bruno Mars featuring Damien 'Jr Gong' Marley (Bruno's new album Doo Wop and Hooligans is shaping up to be a hit in the making!!! His single 'Just the Way You Are' is sitting comfortably at #1 on the Billboard charts despite his recent arrest for cocaine possession..)


So Appalled - Kanye West featuring Jay-Z, Swizz Beats, RZA, Pusha T & Cyphi The Prince (Kanye's just pulling PEOPLE to be on his new album...I'm IMPRESSED!!)


Just a Dream - Nelly (The 'Inception' inspired video won me over, I was on the fence about the song alone (which is doing really well on Top 40 radio, but the video was simple, yet poignant and featured no money, cars and hoes...a marked departure from Nelly's usual! I'm digging it)





-LV-

No comments:

Post a Comment