Monday, September 27, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: House of Dereon Temporary Tattoos



There is a reason this female-drive, female-oriented post did not get the tagline (CLOUD 10 FOR MY LADIES) its because I can't decide if I think the tattoos are cool or I'm just feeling Bey in this pictures.  I think its mainly the latter but meh since they are temporary tattoos for her female fans I guess it can get a bit of love too.  Beyonce and her mother's often joked about, and decried line 'House of Dereon' may have just received the jolt of life, of picking up where Baby Phat left off that it needed.

Anyway Dereon teams up with Temptu to create a line of temporary tattoos that feature chains, skulls, spiders and other random things I'd never associate with Bey.   The tattoos will be sold online on Dereon.com and Temptu.com where there is a wait list already.  The tattoos will retail for $16 for a sheet and $34 for the deluxe edition which will be limited to 500 orders. 

Via: Highsnobette

LV

LADIES WILL YALL BE ROCKING THESE??

No comments:

Post a Comment