Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cloud 9 Status: Whisky Tango Foxtrot (WTF): Paul Smith 'Cascade' Musas

What in the George of The Jungle Fuchs?

PUMP THE BRAKES.. DRIVE SLOW HOMEY! I know Paul Smith is all about bold, ecclectic and energetic colors but when is enough, enough?  If your shoes are better suited for stealth operations in a hotel lobby's plant exhibit you might have a problem.  Man these shoes are just OUT THERE and not in a very good way, someone extend the fish rod to see if we can reel the ornateness in!

These are also for guys btw so if you're going to rock them I recommend ALL WHITE EVERYTHING or something with khaki in it! Anyway if you're daring enough be my guest just let me know if a few birds and marsupials find their way to your shoes. A small part of me wants to say these are kinda, sorta, somewhat, a shy bit FLY but the realist in me says NAWL!

Available for $215 at ASOS

Via: Selectism 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment