Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Baldwin Denim - The Aaron Jacket

This one is a little dark for my taste but the cut is definitely a WIN!

Hey folks I'm back!! I have one more paper left to do but I'll get going on it tomorrow, I'm gonna throw my energy back into the blog! Anyway the folks over at Baldwin Denim may have made me into a firm believer! I have been trying to resist this season's denim trend with violent determination but alas, I saw Chris Brown and Kanye West rocking them so freshly I had to bow and acknowledge the DYLANosity (HOT FIYAH). 


Right now its safe to say I am in the market for a fresh denim jacket, not to wear with jeans but to wear with the other pants I have in my closet! Denim jackets offset khaki and other toned pants beautifully, pair them with some boat shoes and a t-shirt or button down and you have a nice casual look!

How do you guys feel about denim jackets?

Via: Selectism 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment