Friday, April 8, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: The Obol Bowl

Ingenuity!!

Hey guys!! After a long hiatus I'm back with that flex!! -makes it rain doubloons, condoms, other desirables- How yall been? DID YA MISS ME!?! OK let's get down to business! Let's see a show of hands for all those people who love cereal, but hate soggy ass, waterlogged cereal? -raises hands and legs-

Yeah I doubt I'm alone in my disdain for soggy milk! Have no fear Obol has made a cool bowl that keeps your cereal and milk separate. It retails for $18.95 over HERE. So for all of you that have had tragic experiences with Fruit Loops leaving the film on your milk, soggy Raisin Bran and other sog heavy cereals!!

THIS MIGHT BE YOUR SOLUTION!!

Shout out to my frat bro NJ for the link!

Via: Life Files

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment