Friday, April 15, 2011

Cloud 10's Music Spot: Rihanna's American Idol Performance

Yes, I'm singing.. YOU MAD HUH?

Rihanna hit up American Idol last night to perform her new single 'California King Bed' and I will be the first to say I was SURPRISED as all the Fuchs to hear Rihanna actually belt out this beautiful song in a manner that made my ears perk up.

I got a lot of love for Rihanna but I never associate her as a vocal powerhouse, she's an entertainer, capable of making hits! This performance however shows that Rihanna actually does possess some vocal chops! Her voice may not be for anything but ole girl can sing!



What do you think?

Oh and congrats are in order for the Bajan Princess as she has been nominated for 18.. yeap you read right! 18 Billboard Nominations!! "Rihanna takes the lead as a finalist in 18 award categories, including Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Female Artist, Top R&B Artist and Top Dance/Electronic Artist. "Love the Way You Lie," her chart-topping collaboration with Eminem, places her as a contender in six song categories."

No comments:

Post a Comment