Monday, May 3, 2010

Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: Kobe Bryant in LA Times Magazine

I am looking at all you members of the Lakers Hater Coalition (LHC) right now because there is no way in Satan's lair that any real, respectable photographer, stylist, editor, lighting guy, aw hell Vanessa Bryant would let Kobe's image take a hit like this.  I mean I saw the pictures and all I could think of was a Sambo, dressed in the angel Gabriel's cocaine white fit but somehow ended up on a runaway slave.

Kobe FOR REAL DAWG you just gone let them put you in a bowtie, Bojangles hat and a sweatband?  This photoshoot was so bad I could not even focus on the article.  Kobe you ma boy, Lakers will repeat but you took an EPIC L with this one son. Cuss out and then fire every one in your inner circle for this travesty.  They shot each frame with your face made up in a bootleg Zoolander pose. I swear to God someone really set Kobe up for a major Loss that is the only way to explain the quality of the pictures and also the selection they chose for the magazine.  This must have been someone's first day on the job as editor in chief, how you gonna have my boy photoshopped to 5 times darker than he really is and ASHY on top of that???  Kobe they have you looking like the host of In Living Color's new spin-off segment Slaves on Film!

MAN IS THAT A HIJAB???


More Whisky Tango Foxtrot after the JUMP

Here are some excerpts

You take heat because of your demeanor in postgame interviews, especially if you lost.
Well, everybody gets upset. But if I’m being short, I’m being short. It’s not like I’m telling people to go F-off. It is what it is. At the end of the day, you play to win. I do whatever it takes to get my team in the best position of winning, and when it’s over, we’re celebrating again with another parade—then everybody is happy.


But wouldn’t it benefit you if the media in L.A. saw this side of your personality more?
It probably wouldn’t be helpful for them, because they have to write and sell stories. And you can’t have everybody saying positive things all the time. It’s just not going to work, even though this is, like, my city when it comes to sports, you know what I mean? You gotta have people on one side of the fence and people on the other. If not, the story’s not compelling. The people who truly know me know what I’m like. There have been people who try to say things that aren’t fair, and I check them. And then they don’t like me because I checked them.


Any songs or bands you like?
“Hells Bells”—a little AC/DC never hurt anybody. Dropkick Murphys get me going, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana...plus, all the regular hip-hop stuff.


Read the FULL Interview HERE


LV


What do you guys think of the images?

No comments:

Post a Comment