Thursday, May 20, 2010

Respieto (RESPECT): Fulvio Bonavia's 'A Matter of Taste'


The use of food and other untraditional materials to make clothing and accessories has always intrigued me.  Photographer Fulvio Bonavia endeavored to produce some of the tastiest images I've ever seen.  When I saw this piece on Highsnobette I couldn't help but to be blown away.  I can always respect the ambition and drive of a dope photographer that is artistic with their images. 

In this shoot, “A Matter of Taste,” photographer Fulvio Bonavia’s take on bags, shoes,  accessories (including a perfume bottle, fish belt, artichoke hat, Parmesan cheese purse, garlic boots and a helmet!) is not just delicious, but somehow both deeply sensual and delightful." 

More images of the tasty pieces after the jump!!





Via: Highsnobette

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment