Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Givenchy Fall 2010 Footwear Collection


I must admit right off the bat, the new 2010 footwear from Givenchy are not my favorite.  Ricardo Tisci and the team have been hard at work but they missed the mark in my opinion. I think the black and tonal gray sneakers are probably the best looking ones but I decided to feature the entire collection on here anyway.

More Sneakers and Boots After The Jump





According to Selectism "Furthermore the brand will release a beautiful boot, which was clearly inspired by the classic Red Wing boot. The hidden studs which appear through out the entire Fall/Winter Collection look very good and give the sneakers and accessories a nice premium detail."

Interesting to say the least...

What do you guys think??

Via: Highsnobiety

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment