Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Sartorialist Files: Helmut Lang A/W 2010 Lookbook


I was > < to buying a really dope piece from Austrian designer Helmut Lang over the weekend in Edmonton. Helmut Lang is one of those brands that not too many people know about but the people who matter rock it indiscreetly, look at most of your favorite celebs on the red carpet and they are probably rocking something from Helmut Lang. This brand is all about quality and the pieces are super expensive but worth it in my opinion. Anyway here are a couple of my favorite looks from their Autumn/Winter 2010 Lookbook!

What do you guys think? Are you feeling Helmut Lang?



The tailoring on the pants are impeccable..not too tight and not too baggy, very complimentary to a clean, presentable aesthetic. I am digging all the pieces I featured here and if you want a glimpse at my style then Helmut Lang has given you a preview.

Via: Selectism

LV






No comments:

Post a Comment