Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Stacey Dash

My, My, My, My, My, My (Johnny Gill voice) that Dion sure is a tall drink of water.  At 44 years old yes, that's right 44! Dion from Clueless along with Halle Berry, Lisa Raye and Janet Ms. Jackson if Ya Nasty are currently proving that 40 is indeed the new 20.  I don't know what these ladies diet and skincare regiment are but they are doing something right...oh and God bless those Good Ass Genes.  You know they say BLACK DON'T CRACK.  Ms. Dash has been gaining some notoriety over the past few months after showing up to the Oscars with Jamie Foxx.  I can't really think of anything she's done noteworthy since Clueless but she looks BEAUTIFUL. 





Shout out to Smooth Magazine for showing love to the 40 + ladies who are giving all the young Hollywood starlets a run for their money.  Tell me Stacey doesn't look 24 here?!?!

WW: You’ve been engaged six times and married three? You think that one of your problems is having sex too early, first date status.

SD: You know what happened is I slept with all of my husbands on the first date, they said, ‘Marry me’ and I said, ‘Yes!’ So there you go.

Stacey interviewed by Wendy Williams a couple of weeks ago....DAMN!! 


LV



No comments:

Post a Comment