Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Video Spot: Ciara


Can I just say that Ciara is working her way on my Top 10 list the past few months? I mean its like CiCi has found her swag and also found a way to put all those hermaphrodite rumors to rest once and for all...kinda like Ja Rule's rap career O_x. Anyway here is the new video from Ciara's upcoming untitled album. I featured this track 'Ride' a week or two ago and now its gotten the video treatment. GOD BLESS CIARA HARRIS!! The video probably isn't that safe for work but Ciara brought that heat...it features Ludacris..



P.S. I wonder if Fif's still smashing? Damn thanks to Ciara and that mechanical bull for my second wood this morning..

Bonus Clip, here is a promo video Ciara did. The video finds her rapping and going off on someone..people say its probably Keri Hilson probably after that 'Turning Me On' Remix anyway Ciara took it way back to the A and got her round the way swag on.


LV

No comments:

Post a Comment