Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Louis Vuitton iPad Cases

Damn yall remember I went IN on the iPad aka the iTampax back when Steve Jobs unveiled it (HERE) and I brushed the iPad aside as another useless invention that was pretty much a glorified iPod that you could see Kindle books better on and you could run a couple Apple apps.  Anyway between the constant barrage of iPad cases and the exclusivity of them I am starting to crumble under the weight of the Apple advertising machine. 

I am here today to state unequivocally that I WANT AN iPad...don't you dare judge me.  I'm still allowed to change my mind right?  Anyway Louis Vuitton has created some handsome iPad cases that are supposed to retail for around...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...$280!




Now if you know Louis Vuitton and their head spinning prices this is definitely a bargain if I ever saw one.  Anyway someone buy me an iPad for Christmas please with the case.   The LV print along with the Damier graphite are available or will be soon.

Via: AcquireMag

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment