Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot

Yes there is another New Music Spot...ALREADY! Too many good songs and videos been dropping lately man.  Mainly my boy Eminem just served notice to every rapper in the game that he took a break but HE'S BACK, BACK AGAIN!!! Anyway check that track and the others below..




1) Despicable - Eminem (Over + Beamer, Benz or Bentley Freestyle)


2) Bet I - B.O.B. featuring T.I. (B.O.B's album 'The Adventures of Bobby Ray' is in stores now)


3) I'm Back - T.I. (Speaking of T.I. my boy is BACK too, after a 10 month stint in jail the KING is back man)


4) Born Free - M.I.A (Man that left me shell-shocked, definitely NSFW or for minors, a very graphic yet profound and thought-provoking video.  LIFE JUST GOT REAL AGAIN!)


5) Who Dat - J. Cole


6) As We Enter - Nas and Damian Marley (This one resonates with me so much I can't explain it, to hear that mash up between a rap legend and the spawn of a reggae icon...MAGIC)


7) Hot N Fun - N.E.R.D featuring Nelly Furtado (Wooot Nelly's back along with Phareezy)


8) Love Letter to The Beat - Lupe Fiasco featuring Alicia Keys (Here's a new banger from A. Keys and Lupe)


9) Hands Tied - Toni Braxton (I know this isn't new but man Toni's back and I'm getting vibes of 97 Toni again, she looks beautiful here and this song is definitely a Baby Making Jam..)



Which one you digging the most?

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment