Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Rihanna Covers Vogue Italia


Rihanna will be on full display on newstands come April courtesy of the cover she just shot with one of my favorite photographers the incomparable Annie Leibovitz!! Rihanna is gracefully posed in Vogue's Shape Issue that's all about celebrating the unique and beautiful physique of the female body! 

"Over the holidays...I realized that I actually like my body, even if it's not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy," she tells the mag, which also features interior shots of her writhing in various skimpy outfits.
"For the first time, I don't want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it." -Rihanna on her body-
 
I must admit these are not my favorite issue shots because they are not as exciting, but Rihanna looks great.  I was just hoping that the background and the setting was more of a fantasy or more larger than life than a plain balcony.  Nonetheless Rihanna looks breathtaking as usual!

Check out this Behind the Scenes video!









LV

No comments:

Post a Comment