Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cloud 10 Presents... 26 Has Stricken LV

My National Negro League #Alphet I was sharp huh?

Big ole Precious sigh, the type that would blow your hairline back enough.  It feels like Roseanne has embodied 26 and decided to sit all on top of me! How did the time fly? Where did 26 come from??  I believe Father Time is actually Adam Sandler in the movie 'Click' and decided to PRESS Fast Forward on my life harder than Charlie Sheen controlling his IV drip filled with Methadone. 

Anyway 26 has decided to visit me and is here to stay until 27 forces me to dive head first into a pool of prunes, Geritol, Depends and Fixodent! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok let me quit playing and talk to yall for real! I'm happy that I am even sitting here, in a durag (I'm on a struggle to attain some seasick inducing waves, please don't judge me severely) cape billowing, to type this little blog post to you guys!  I'm about to embark on the next stage in my life as I wrap up the last few weeks of my 2nd undergraduate degree.

I am in a beautiful relationship with an awesome woman, I have the greatest friends this side of the Tropic of Cancer and overall I'm in a good place.  I feel blessed and thankful for how far I've made it.  I hope to keep blogging, photographing and bringing you guys more V-log.  Hopefully I can locate some time to do everything I want too but be patient and time is ours!

So 26 I welcome you with not so open arms but I'm sure you hold some surprises for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment