Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cloud 10 Mourns Nate Dogg

HOLD UP....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

Sigh, another one of the legends I grew up listening to has passed on to the Pearly Gates of heaven...hopefully!  Nathaniel 'Nate Dogg' Hale died yesterday at the age of 41! The news broke on Twitter and was quickly confirmed by members of the West Coast/LBC/213 crew like Daz and Snoop.  Still no word on the cause of Nate's passing but he did suffer two strokes  back in 2007 and 2008 respectively.

I will never ever forget Nate's iconic hooks that laced so many classic tracks man from his contributions to West Coast artists to his foray with outsiders, you put Nate on your track you were pretty much guaranteed a HIT!! Who else could make click clacking on  someone sound so melodic and so right?  I was just thinking about the homey Nate and how I missed hearing his voice on a hook just making sure everything flowed extra tight!  RIP homey! I feel like smoking a contrived joint made of green tea, cloves, oregano and allspice in your honor and puff puff no pass!!

Snoop's Tweets to his homey's memory #ThugTears

My Favorite Nate Dogg Tracks!!

Regulate - Warren G and Nate Dogg


I Got Love - Nate Dogg


Aint No Fun - Snoop Dogg feat Nate Dogg, Kurupt and Warren G (LOL feminists might wanna skip this)


Lay Low - Dr Dre, Snoop and Dr. Dre (When Whitney screamed YOUU BETTAH LAY LOW, I knew Nate was a legend!)


I'm Fly - Snoop Dogg feat Nate Dogg and Warren G (Killed Missy's So Gone beat she did for Monica!!)


Next Episode - Dr Dre feat Snoop, Kurupt, Nate Dogg


Area Codes - Ludacris feat Nate Dogg (Tell me Nate didn't make having HOES in multiple Area Codes seem plausible??)


21 Questions - 50 Cent feat Nate Dogg


Can't Deny It - Fabolous feat Nate Dogg (Case In Point: Fab got put on with this track!!)


RIP HOMEY!

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment