Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cloud 9 Status Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: Ugg Classic Short Sparkle Boots


See I was JUST starting to warm up to the UGGly shape of Uggs because although it looks like you dropped in a pale brown pool of concrete and it fused itself to your foot I can understand that the very controversial shoes are very warm and comfy. I know my homey Luvvie aka Angela Ratchetbury will DIG these and rock em to church, work and the club - I put in an order for you for each pair aite!!

Now they let someone go bedazzle gun crazy with some sequins and now you're going to be walking around with not only a cast but a cast that looks like a former Little Richard jacket.  These tragedies are like Donna Summer went on an acid trip and decided she'd go straight from Studio 54 to the work room armed with scissors, glue and some Uggs.. If I see ANY female in these shiny reflectors of hazard and tack I will POINT AND LAUGH on site!!!  Get your pair over at the Ugg website if you're brave with #highselfofsteam then you #minuswell get your pair with your #optometrist #ADDITUDE.

Soooooo ladies would yall wear these?

Via: Highsnobette

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment