Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cloud 10 LV Wishes You A Merry Cloud 10 LV Christmas!!


Well looks like its that time of year again for me to extend sincere and heartfelt Chrimus wishes to you and your loved ones.  Yes I will say MERRY CHRISTMAS (okkkk Happy Kwanzaa and Hanukkah to my Jewish connects) visit some other blog for all the other holiday acknowledgments doe.  Being the type of joker I am I thought this clip from my favorite movie Home Alone would be the most appropriate!! So while you are opening gifts, being benevolent and remembering the reason for the season please believe that I will be doing the same while tapping into the gluttonous side of me that lays dormant within my skinny behind.  

Thanks for the continued support and stay tuned in 2010 for bigger and better things.  I would not be where I am 3 years later without the continued support of all my loyal followers and blog readers.  

I look forward to chronicling #ThePlate Christmas Day 2010 Edition!! So get your delusional behinds in the kitchens and start whipping up those downtrodden dishes!! 

Have a good one YA FILTHY ANIMALS -laughs maniacally, chokes, coughs up phlegm and sits down-

No comments:

Post a Comment